Sober Living at The Fellowship Center
The Fellowship Center has many opportunities to live in an independent alcohol-and-drug-free setting for participants who have completed AOD (alcohol and other drug) treatment and need long term assistance in developing living skills before they fully transition to the community. Sober living residents live in fully equipped homes designed to help them attain living skills such as preparing meals and collaborating with roommates to maintain their residences and yards.
Sober Living Guidelines
- Residents are responsible for maintaining neat and clean residences
- They must report and follow up on any maintenance issues
- Residents are not required to attend any meetings, groups or classes at TFC – however, they are required to maintain sobriety.
- No alcohol, drugs or paraphernalia is permitted on property
- Residents may stay up to two years and longer with special exceptions
These services are managed by our administrative team and are registered through the California Association of Addiction Recovery Resources. Routine, announced inspections ensure a safe, comfortable and sober environment for all residents.